Made with my Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade…Read More
- Chef Lala Homemade Tomatillo – Jalapeno Green Sauce
Top grilled swordfish steaks with Chef Lala Homemade Tomatillo – Jalapeno Green Sauce.
- CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Tomatillo – Jalapeño Green Sauce
- Chicken breast
Grill chicken breasts, and serve with warmed CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Tomatillo – Jalapeño Green Sauce.
- ½ cup of Chef Lala Homemade Carne Asada Marinade
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 large beaten egg
- 20 oz. of ground turkey
- Mix ½ cup of Chef Lala Homemade Carne Asada Marinade (removing large slices of garlic if desired), ½ cup of breadcrumbs, 1 large beaten egg, and 20 oz. of ground turkey.
- Form into patties and grill or broil until cooked through.
Chef’s Note: Works well with ground beef too…make small patties and make them sliders! .
I find myself barbecuing quite often, and making a good steak is key. Here’s how to prepare and cook your steak outdoors, as well as a little chimichurri sauce.
Me encuentro muy a menudo la barbacoa, y haciendo un buen filete es la clave. He aquí cómo preparar y cocinar su carne al aire libre, así como un poco de salsa chimichurri.
One of the finest cuts of meat if filet mignon. It’s preferred by many, but a lot of people are intimidated to cook it at home. It has very little marbling, making it easy to dry it out – so you have to be careful about how you cook it…Read More
If you want to talk about a healthy meal, let me just tell you that salmon is *the* healthy meal. It’s probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. It’s a fatty fish, but nevertheless it has all the good, essential fats.Read More