A Thanksgiving menu generally consists of the traditional turkey, stuffi ng, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and corn. Although this is a fi ne menu to serve to your guests, you may want to add a few additional Latin inspired items or change up your recipes like adding mango salsa to your cranberry sauce to spice up your menu.Read More
- 2 lb chicken wings
- ½ cup Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade
Thoroughly mix ingredients and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes
Orange Chipotle Dip
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Tablespoon Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin Olive oil
- ½ pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 bottle Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato Serrano Sauce
- 1 cup Water or Chicken Stock
- ½ pound dry pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 ounces cheese
- In a medium sauté pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat. Cook to brown for 5-7 minutes. Add 1 bottle Chef LaLa Tomato Serrano Sauce. Add 1 cup of water. Cover, lower heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Follow cooking instructions for your favorite pasta. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle on your favorite cheese. (queso fresco used in picture)
At one of our favorite little dive restaurants in Montebello (East L.A. adjacent ;) — my sisters and I love the Camarones Ahogados (drowned shrimp) — it is shrimp”cooked” in Lime juice, cilantro and and slices of Jalapenos — a ceviche of sorts. Ceviche is a dish that is cooked in acid, such as lemon and/or lime juice. If you use fresh shrimp, or other seafood, you should be fine. If you are even slightly concerned about freshness, you may be better off cooking them by a more traditional method.
I like to add ½ bottle of Chef LaLa Homemade Tequila Lime Marinade to 2 pounds of large raw shrimp, they are usually “cooked” (pink and opaque) in around 20–30 minutes.
Made with my Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade.
Made with my Chef LaLa HomemadeTequila Lime Cilantro Marinade .
How to marinade and make Carne Asada in minutes, using my Chef LaLa Homemade Carne Asada Marinade.
Quick and easy Asian cooking… Latino style! My Chef LaLa Homemade Chipotle Flavored Oil helps to keep it fresh, simple, and healthy.
Made with my Chef LaLa Homemade Fajitas Marinade.
I’ll teach you how to make homemade traditional Mexican Pork Chile Verde, made with my Chef LaLa Homemade Tomatillo – Jalapeño Green Sauce.