Mexican Rice (Arroz Mexicano) made with my Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato Serrano Sauce…Read More
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin Olive oil
- ½ pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 bottle Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato Serrano Sauce
- 1 cup Water or Chicken Stock
- ½ pound dry pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 ounces cheese
- In a medium sauté pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat. Cook to brown for 5-7 minutes. Add 1 bottle Chef LaLa Tomato Serrano Sauce. Add 1 cup of water. Cover, lower heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Follow cooking instructions for your favorite pasta. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle on your favorite cheese. (queso fresco used in picture)
Turn your simple chicken soup into an exciting Mexican Tortilla soup in minutes!
Made with my Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato – Serrano Red Sauce.
- ½ cup CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Tomato – Serrano Red Sauce
- Your favorite lentil soup
Heat your 15 oz. of your favorite lentil soup, then stir in ½ cup of CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Tomato – Serrano Red Sauce to make a delicious difference. Serve as–is, or with pasta or rice.
- Chicken cutlet
- Cotija cheese
- CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Tomato – Serrano Red Sauce
- Prepare chicken cutlets to your preference (breaded or not).
- Spoon a desired amount of CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Tomato – Serrano Red Sauce on each one.
- top them with a slice (or crumbles if you prefer) of cotija cheese. If you can’t find cotija cheese, use mozzarella or any other white melting cheese.
- Broil for 2–3 minutes until cheese starts to melt.